Prof Carl Wittwer -
1) New Technologies and the Future of Molecular Diagnostics.
2) Extreme PCR and High Speed Melting.
Dr Jan Ruijter -
1) Analysis of qPCR data: a history of biased simplification.
2) Current issues in qPCR Data Analysis.
Prof Michael Pfaffl
1) MIQE challenges and solutions - The use of efficiency corrected relative quantification models (REST) for transcriptional biomarker discovery.
2) Exosomal biomarkers in clinical diagnostics – How to optimize micro-vesicle purification and microRNA sequencing in sepsis patients.
Enjoy the Taronga Centre's boutique dining and million dollar views, while listening to the latest developments in: